Frequently Asked Wedding Questions - Longboat Key Resort
We've compiled and answered our most frequently asked wedding questions, from our wedding photography services to information about our spa packages. Your destination wedding in Florida is the perfect opportunity to enjoy everything the Resort at Longboat Key has to offer.
1. How many people are at a table?
Our resort round tables can accommodate 8-12 guests; reception layouts are detailed with your event specialist.
2. Do we have any choices on different colors, linens, and/or place settings for the tables?
We offer Ivory table linens with white napkins. Our linen vendors can acquire any color or fabric type you can think of.
3. Do you offer a block of guest rooms?
We offer social room rates for your wedding based on availability. We have 13 different Suite types that are available at different rates. Our suite rates fluctuate in rate based on size (650 sq. ft. – 1,750 sq. ft.) and view (Golf, Lagoon, Beach).
4. Do you supply the floor runner and/or arch for the ceremony?
Our floral vendors can design décor for your wedding day to ensure it is truly and simply yours!
5. What time can we host our ceremony rehearsal?
If your Officiant cannot perform the rehearsal for your ceremony, your Wedding Event Specialist at the Resort will be more than happy to conduct the rehearsal.
6. Does valet parking come with the package that we choose?
Yes, we include valet parking for the guests at our Resort Center. Our Harbourside and Islandside Dining Room venues do not include Valet but may be contracted through our Wedding Specialists.
7. Do you supply a gift table or a place card table?
8. Do you have any candles for the tables?
Yes! We have complimentary votive candles for both the cocktail reception and dinner reception.
9. How do I reserve the date?
Reserving dates are on a first come, first serve basis.
10. Are you flexible with menu choices and/or the wedding packages?
Yes! We are very flexible and can create any custom package that you wish.
11. Is the price different for the vendors, children, or young adults? If so, what is the age limit?
Children ages 5-12 are served a kid's meal at a discounted price point. Young adults 13-20 are at a discounted price point (restrictions apply). Vendors are provided meals at the host's request.