Set Your Mind. Get Into Motion. Stay Balanced.
Get ready for a whole new perspective on working out and feeling great. Our Mind & Motion Studio offers exciting and original fitness concepts that enhance both your mental and physical well-being.
This 2,500 sq. ft. workout studio features state-of-the-art equipment, as well as our meditation facility, where our skilled instructors teach you how to relax and keep yourself calm with innovative courses and techniques. A pristine location, highlighted by expansive floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, adds to the serenity of this one-of-a-kind studio.
Some of our fitness class concepts include:
- Beach Yoga
- Body Sculpt
- Quick Fit Abs
Download Our Resort Fitness Schedule - June 2013 - find all the times, dates, and class descriptions for the month of May. From yoga and water aerobics to cardio classes and Pilates, we have something for every fitness level!
- Abs/Arms – A great abdominal and upper body workout. Includes use of body bars, resistance bands and other equipment.
- Aquacise – Flexibility and cardio conditioning in the pool.
- Beach Cardio – Unique fat burning class. Wonderful for shaping and toning the body while enjoying the fresh air and ocean breeze.
- Beach Yoga I – A gentler class than Yoga II. This class will include poses designed to increase strength, flexibility and help to provide a greater ease of movement. Experienced and beginners are welcome.
- Beach Yoga II – A gentle sun salutation followed by standing poses and stretches designed to improve strength and flexibility. Experienced and beginners welcome.
- Body Sculpt – Intermediate-level class that includes a cardio warm-up and challenging strength training total body workout.
- Boot Camp – A progressive program for all levels of fitness. Enjoy an intense workout including cardio, strength, agility, core and balance exercises.
- Brunch Bunch Workout – Combines the benefits of low-impact aerobics with weight training and an abdominal workout for total body conditioning.
- Butt/Ab Intensive – Challenging morning lower body workout with resistance.
- Cardio/Sculpt – intermediate-level class involving cardio and resistance training using different types of equipment and weights.
- Gentle Yoga – This class will include gentle stretches and therapeutic poses, making it ideal for students with muscle or joint pain, stiffness or weakness.
- Intro to Zumba – Introduction to a Latin-inspired dance fitness class. All levels of fitness welcome.
- Joy of Yoga – Hatha yoga at a very accessible level. Increased strength and range of motion. Beinner/Intermediate. Class is 75 minutes.
- Pilates Mat I & II – Beginner and intermediate level Pilates. An alternative to your morning latte, enjoy a Pilates mat class with props.
- Pilates 101 – Strength and stretch training class designed with all core movements.
- Power Pump Extreme – An advanced strength training class using the body bar and other equipment.
- Power Yoga – Advanced level yoga designed to improve and perfect Asanas. This class is suggested for yoga levels two and above.
- Quick Fit Abs – A half-hour intense workout for Abs only.
- SPIN City – The ultimate cardio workout on indoor stationary bikes. Pump up the volume on your workout with this class.
- Step – Designed for intermediate steppers, this class is a great cardio workout with a generous cool down at the end.
- Stretch to Relax – Class designed for stretching the entire body. Also includes relaxation and meditation time.
- Total Body Stretch – Total body stretch from head to toe.